Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Baby Ryan!

Well, this is only 3 months late, but at least it is being posted!

Ryan Andrew Sullivan joined the world on July 9, 2012.  He weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 21.5" long!  A quick recap of the story (and no this isn't edited to sound easier since it is so late, it really was an "easy" process!)

On Saturday, July 7th, I started feeling some interesting feelings and timed these contractions, but they were still at least 8-10 minutes apart and once I went to sleep, they seemed to go away.  Well, on Sunday the 8th, Matt had a softball game and we decided to go to the game and let Colin play with Drew and let Matt play a little ball.  As I was sitting with a friend watching the kids and watching the game, I noticed more and more contractions, but they never really hurt.  That continued and after the game, we decided to go to dinner to celebrate Matt's birthday a day early.  Good thing we did because....

By 8pm, we decided to head to the hospital and once they checked me in we realized this was happening sooner rather than later!  Babysitters came for Colin and after a seemingly short night of labor (short after I got the epidural) Baby Ryan Andrew Sullivan joined our family.

His name is the middle names of my brothers and we just loved him from the minute he joined us!




No comments: