Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer weddings!

I think I will call my hiatus from blogging "summer vacation." I will start catching up with a recap of our weddings this summer. We went to 3 weddings in July, two of which included hotel stays with a 2 month old!


Our dear friends Chris and Sarah were the first to tie the knot and Colin "slept like a baby" through most of the wedding and reception.


Second, we got a trip back to Gonzaga to see Chad and Michelle get married at St. Aloysius on Gonzaga's campus. They had a beautiful and VERY fun reception at The Davenport Hotel after. Colin wore the same outfit to both weddings (so did I!) :)

To round out July, we headed back up to Bellingham where Stephanie and Kylan had a beautiful party at a historic mansion. Finally, we decided to change Colin's wedding attire and went with something a little more formal.



Of course, last but definitely not least was Michelle and Joe's wedding in Portland. Matt had the honor of being a groomsman in a college friend's wedding the same weekend, so we had to split up. Of course, my mom came with me with Portland as the "Grandma Nanny" and wedding guest of course. What a fun wedding!! The only problem from the wedding weekend...I didn't take any pictures!
We are already looking forward to next year's weddings, although we are fully aware that weddings with a one year old will be a little more difficult than the infant in the car seat!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love that tie onesie -- and hope that we have another boy so that we can borrow it from you!