Saturday, September 25, 2010

4 Months!!





Colin turned 4 months on September 20th!! I can hardly believe it and Matt and I always say we can't imagine our lives without him. So many developments, I hope I can remember them!
  • First things first - he is growing like crazy! At his 4 month appointment he was 15 lbs 3 oz (75 percentile) and 26 1/3 inches (90 percentile)...No wonder he is eating like crazy!
  • Colin loves to laugh, so I find myself doing MANY ridiculous things a day in order to hear that sweet sound.
  • He has never liked tummy time, but he doesn't want to roll over either. That is ok, he has a very strong neck and loves his exersaucer and also his johnny jump up a couple times.
  • He is back to sleeping through the night after a short stint of 4 am wakings (Mama thanks him for that!) One of our favorite things is to bring him back in our bed on weekend mornings and snooze, he loves his sleep!!
  • Bathtime is getting more and more fun as well as more and more messy! Colin LOVES to splash. We moved the infant tub from the counter to the bathtub awhile ago so we could try to contain the water.

No comments: