Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to Blogging


Here is a picture of our little blue eyed guy. Looks like he really is going to have blue eyes! Cannot believe he is nearing 10 months old!

I have been wanting to get back to this blog, but many days I just don't want to be on my computer once I get home from work! So...I am recommitting to the blog (not that I think a ton of people read it, but it does force me to record things from our life!)

For a quick update, we have had a great first few months of 2011. Matt and I got a little vacation to Las Vegas to watch our Zags win the WCC and Colin has had a lot of grandparent time, since we are lucky enough to have grandparents babysitting while we are at work!

I have started a new job at Deloitte - I will be doing the campus recruiting and I am so excited! Matt is doing great at Amazon and we are all 3 looking forward to some better weather :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

I read your blog, so I'm holding you to this blogging committment you're making :)

The Lybbert Family said...

I read too. Congrats on the campus recruiting job. That sounds fun. Colin is so cute. We should get together and have a play date. Alice and Colin are only a couple weeks apart.

amy b.s. said...

sounds like everything is going well! he is just so cute!