Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!!

As many of you know, I LOVE Christmas.....I love Christmas music (usually my brothers and parents call to let me know when they start playing it on 106.9) I love Christmas decorations, parties, wrapping presents, everything!

I think I am going to love Christmas even more every year with a kid. We had a great first Christmas with Colin. We got to spend a lot of time with family and friends and mainly got to spend almost 2 weeks unplugged from work and together.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas 2010.

Some of Colin's favorite gifts

The biggest stuffed animal at Toys R Us - Thank you Kelly!

Definitely more interested in the wrapping paper than the gifts!

Hiking with the Mooneys on a beautiful winter day

At Snowflake Lane in Bellevue

No comments: